Friday, October 30, 2009

Lindor Truffles Hot Chocolate

At the Lindt store the other day, I came across some simple Recipe Cards at the register.  One card in particular struck me as a simple and cute idea: Lindor Truffles Hot Chocolate.

The basic recipe is as follows:

- 1 cup milk
- 3 Lindor Truffles

1.  Heat milk in a small sauce pan over medium heat or microwave it for 1 minute.
2.  Unwrap 3 Lindor Truffles, add to the milk, and whisk.
3.  Continue to heat until desired temperature- do not bring to boil.  Enjoy as is or garnish with whipped cream.

I especially liked a few of their recommended flavor combinations, like:

- White Hazelnut (1 Hazelnut + 2 White Chocolate)
- Ultimate Chocolate (1 Milk Chocolate + 1 Dark Chocolate + 1 60% Extra Dark)
- Dark Peppermint (2 Peppermint + 1 60% Extra Dark)

I could see this also going with the Peanut Butter truffle + Chocolate,  or just White Chocolate truffles, etc. etc. 

So simple, but sounds really delicious!

1 comment:

  1. Kaoru - Want to go to Princeton today?
    Ilana - Fine, but we are not going to The Bent Spoon.
    Kaoru - That's fine.
    .... 30 minutes later, in Princeton.....
    Ilana - Want to go to The Bent Spoon?
    Kaoru - I thought you said you didn't want to go!?
    Ilana - We can go, I just don't want to get hot chocolate.

    Haha! SO random that I keep remembering this.

    ReplyDelete