Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Ray's the Steaks - October 16th 2009

This is not so much of a review since I think I've made it clear that I always enjoy going to Ray's the Steaks, haha.  Moreso, just a few photos of our last dinner there in October, when B was in town:



Stalkerazzi shot of D's Caesar Salad.


 
S's Crab Bisque, mmm.


 
Garlicccccccc.

My only negative comment regarding this last visit is that they were out of the Brazilian, my usual order, AND the Fajitas, my back-up order.  Sad times indeed.  But I still thoroughly enjoyed the Diablo, with the copious amounts of garlic and spicy rub.  As usual, I was able to extend my enjoyment through 2 lunches that week, with my leftover steak + mashed potatoes + creamed spinach, yum. 

1 comment:

  1. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm - I could just go there for the Crab Bisque....yum!

    ReplyDelete