Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Birch and Barley Dinner

I've recently blogged about Birch & Barley's fantastic Boozy Brunch, but this time we're here to talk about dinner!  A few friends and I enjoyed a lovely dinner earlier this year, and the restaurant did not disappoint!




Amazeballs bread platter, including PRETZEL ROLLS! They also included a bowl of roasted chickpeas for S (gluten free!)




1/2 order of Ricotta Cavatelli with Roasted Pork, Broccoli Rabe, Toasted Pine Nuts, and Aged Provolone




The bread and the pasta were delicious.. but then... THEN... the dessert tasting!!!  I have ZERO regrets about forcing my friends to partake in an order of the dessert tasting.  It was so fantastic!!


 

Buttermilk Panna Cotta


 


Passion Fruit Cheesecake





"Coffee and Donuts"



Petite Fours


Needless to say, I would HIGHLY recommend making room for dessert when you eat here for dinner!!!  In other words, if you go, and skip dessert, and I find out about it............ haha!  The presentation of each dessert was really pretty and each component complimented the different flavors.  Is there anything Birch & Barley can't do well??

No comments:

Post a Comment