Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Japan Visit - Rilakkuma Stores

OF COURSE I had to find at least one Rilakkuma store while I was in Japan - luckily I wound up going to two!



The first Rilakkuma store we went to was in the Tokyo Skytree village, and it was a small but super cute store with LOTS of fun items for sale.






Yes, of course I love the gigantic Rilakkuma statues that are in front of each of the stores, haha.




There were TONS of cell phone cases - ALL for the iPhone 5, which I don't currently have - sad times indeed.




A few of the items I got include a card case (which I've been using for my metro pass), chopsticks, and a few pens, as well as a new headphone jack mascot for my iPhone - and yes, this was really more to try to make up for the fact that I couldn't buy a phone case, haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment