Friday, April 4, 2014

Shake Shack - Cherry Pie, Oh My Concrete

Photo courtesy of Shake Shack


I always love when Shake Shack comes out with limited edition menu items, and this spring we have a Cherry Pie, Oh My concrete!

Here are the details from Shake Shack:

"Washington, DC's Shake Shack locations are bringing back an exciting partnership with Dangerously Delicious Pies. For a limited time, cherry blossom fans can indulge in a Cherry Pie, Oh My concrete. Available for two weeks between March 31 and April 14, the concrete blends fresh, creamy vanilla frozen custard with a whole slice of cherry pie from DC's own Dangerously Delicious Pies. The concrete is available at Dupont and F Street Shacks in two sizes: $4.25 for a half size, and $6.50 for a regular size."

The Pumpkin Pie, Oh My concrete that is offered in the fall is amazing, so I'm happy to see another "pie x ice cream" collaboration at Shake Shack haha.  Be sure to try it out before it goes away on April 15th! 

1 comment: