Friday, January 9, 2015

Reese's Spread




It's always fun and a little dangerous to follow so many food bloggers on Instagram, because they show so many fun new products that are coming out on the market.  I started seeing this Reese's Spread all over the place online, and knew I had to get it ASAP!

Once I found out that it was initially sold at Walmart back in November, I was a little discouraged because I never really shop there.  However, I found one that was conveniently located by the Wegmans I go to, and I had a gift card to use as well, so it all worked out in the end.

As soon as you open this jar you know that it's Reese's.  It has that distinct Reese's peanut butter cup smell and tastes just as good.  It definitely isn't just your regular peanut butter and chocolate mixed together - whatever they did to create this, they did an amazing job!  This spread is great for just about anything you would do with peanut butter or Nutella - definitely try it out if you love Reese's candy! 

2 comments: