Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Table for Two's Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chunk Muffins




I realize that pumpkin foods are generally abundant in the fall, but in my mind there's never a bad time for them, haha.  Canned pumpkin is so versatile and I especially love baking with it.  

I found this recipe for Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chunk Muffins from Table for Two's blog on my pumpkin Pinterest page, and thought it sounded like a good recipe to try out.  This recipe comes together very easily, and the pumpkin + chocolate in the oven smells amazing! The only modification I made was using a full bag of Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chunks - which sounds like a lot, but it was awesome having so many chocolate chunks throughout, haha.  I brought these in to work to share, and they were a great breakfast muffin/afternoon snack.  I would definitely make these again and it's a great recipe for any time of the year!  

1 comment: