Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette



The Urban Decay Naked eyeshadow palettes have long been fan favorites, and there are currently three full-sized sets (plus a smaller set) available.  I own the Naked Basics palette and Naked 3 palette as well, but I find that I keep coming back to this Naked 2 palette above.  I luckily was able to snag this one during a Sephora member sale, and I'm so glad I did!  

Admittedly, I'm not really one to go crazy with eye shadows, but I LOVE every color in this palette and find it to be the perfect day-to-night collection.  They're all based on neutral shades which makes them great for everyday use.  It's a pretty hefty product (compared to carrying one or two pots of shadows), but I guarantee you'll get a lot of use out of these shades, and it's a perfect range of colors to travel with.  If you're in the market for a new set of eye shadows definitely take a look at this one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment