Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Trader Joe's Pumpkin Items


It's well into Pumpkin season at Trader Joe's, and it's so fun seeing all of the special seasonal items in the store!  After two recent visits, I've noticed a LOT of pumpkin items, and there's bound to be something for everyone.   These photos are just from my first visit in September, and as of this past week there's about 238947384 more items that I noticed in my store, haha.  I'm particularly fond of the pumpkin pancake, bread, and bar mixes - they're great to have around for when you feel like making something warm and delicious.







Of course I had to pick up a box of pumpkin macarons, which I always have enjoyed in the past.  I noticed that the box is a thin rectangle this season, whereas they've been more of a wide rectangle in the past.  I also thought they looked a little smaller than previous macarons, but of course they're still delicious!  

No comments:

Post a Comment