Thursday, November 9, 2017

Hearth & Hand with Magnolia at Target


I admittedly don't know much at all about the Magnolia brand, or the tv show (that's now ending) with Chip and Joanna Gaines - except I've heard they use shiplap on everything, haha.  However, I was curious enough about a new collaboration with Target to go check it out while I was running errands last weekend.  

The collection is called Hearth & Hand with Magnolia and if I had to describe it in a few words, the collection is very: Lite Rustic, Neutral, Wood, Cabin-y, haha.  So, not entirely my style, but there were a few pieces that I thought were cute:

- Dollhouse: Ok so clearly not anything near practical but I thought this was super cute and seemed all nostalgic being made out of wood and everything.
- Bud Vase: This little house works great as just decoration, but is listed as a bud vase which is very cute as well. 
- Cocoa Pot: Anything with hot cocoa is good in my book, haha.  I liked the warm wood accents and how it comes with a matching base.  

In the end, I did actually wind up buying the Acacia Wood Round Footed Tray (Medium) shown in the photo above.  I liked the sturdy feet first, weirdly enough - I've been looking for some decorative trays but a lot of them had wobbly wire feet, metal ball bottoms that could scratch surfaces, or no feet at all.  This one is perfect for decorating my new place, and also works as a serving tray for food whenever I have people over.  

So even if you're not a huge Chip and Joanna fan, it might be worth checking out their collection next time you're in Target to find a little something new for your home!

No comments:

Post a Comment