Friday, April 27, 2018

The Original Chipwich is Back!

Guess who's back, back again - the Chipwich!  I am the first to admit that I had no idea that Chipwiches were actually not sold in stores for the last 7 years, because I just assumed that they were still around but just not in stores by me.  But when I received an email about the Chipwich coming back to stores and a chance to try them out, of course I had to say Yes!


  



I feel like pretty much everyone I know has a fond childhood memory of Chipwiches, at school, the ice cream truck, or at a snack stand at the pool - for me it was always the "fancy" ice cream that was way better than a regular Popsicle or rectangular ice cream sandwich.  I also remember eating them a lot during college, so I've enjoyed them for a good chunk of my life, haha.

Well I am happy to say that anyone that loved Chipwiches back then will love the reboot as well!  I especially love the small chocolate chips, which add a lot of texture to the soft vanilla ice cream without being too much to chew through.  The cookie to ice cream ratio is perfect for me, and it's a delicious treat for just about anyone!

Currently, these Chipwiches should be available at Wegmans, ACME, Shoprite, Shaws/Star Market, and Jewel.  Be sure to keep an eye out for them at your local supermarket!  


Note: I was given the opportunity to try out these Chipwiches, with no compensation or obligation to blog about them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment