Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Bath and Body Works - Semi-Annual Sale Candles


Let me just start off by saying that I fully intended on NOT going to Bath and Body Works during their current semi-annual sale because I still have a ton of candles to go through in my home.  However, I recently went to the mall for a different errand and of course wound up going home with these four candles in the end anyway, haha. 

The semi-annual sale is a great time to stock up on items that you already normally buy, especially when you add coupons to the sale prices.  Also, sometimes you'll find some older candles or random scents that you hadn't really noticed before on the shelves, which can be a fun little surprise if it's one that you particularly like.  The Banana Split Milkshake was a surprising one for me, since banana candles to begin with are pretty rare.  After seeing it as one of the big hits of the semi-annual sale purchases online, I was very curious to see how it was in person.  Personally, I got a very warm but light banana pudding/bakery scent which I liked, and I had previously bought and liked some of their Banana Pudding mini candles in the past.  I'm glad I was able to get two of them, as there were only three on the shelf when I stopped in.  Even if you're not a crazy candle collector like I am, the semi-annual sale is still going on both in stores and online if you want to check it out!  

No comments:

Post a Comment