Friday, July 27, 2018

Briogeo -Superfoods Hair Pack


I bought this Briogeo Be Gentle Be Kind Superfoods Hair Pack from Sephora a while ago, but I wanted to make sure I had used it at least a few times before writing about it.  If you get any of the Sephora Play subscription boxes, you might already be familiar with the Briogeo brand - I think there's been a few times where their haircare samples have been included in the boxes.  That is how I became familiar with the brand myself, from trying out a few of their hair masks and conditioners.   I'm especially a big fan of their Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-in conditioning spray, which leaves your hair super soft!

First off, I'm a sucker for fun packaging, which is what I liked about this Superfoods set to begin with - they're like the green juice bottles that I can't help checking out whenever I'm in Whole Foods or some fancypants juice bar, haha.  Based on the Sephora item description, I think this set is suitable for all hair types if you want some extra hydration (who doesn't?)

"This nutrient-rich duo is formulated to visibly replenish dull and parched locks with a supercharged boost of vitamins and hair healthy ingredients. Be Gentle, Be Kind™ Matcha + Apple Replenishing Superfood Shampoo is a green-juice inspired shampoo, packed with matcha and apple to cleanse and help nourish hair without stripping it of moisture. The Be Gentle, Be Kind™ Kale + Apple Replenishing Superfood Conditioner is a smoothie-textured conditioner that will give your hair a daily dose of kale and apple to nourish and hydrate. By harnessing the power of fruit and vegetable fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals, this regimen will support the vibrancy of hair and as the perfect companion to your wellness routine."

You can definitely smell the apple from both bottles - it's such a light and fresh scent, especially welcome in these humid summer days. My hair has been very soft after using these, and doesn't weigh my hair down at all.  As an extra bonus, if you're in the market for some new "clean" products to add to your routine, this definitely fits the bill.  Briogeo products continue to be my go-tos for hair products and I'm very happy that I tried out this set!  

No comments:

Post a Comment