Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Din Tai Fung - Bellevue, WA

I always try to go to Din Tai Fung at least once when I'm in Seattle - it's just too good to pass up since there isn't one by me!  In addition to the soup dumplings, I also love the side dishes like the rice cakes and fried rice - it's all delicious.  




During my recent visit, I noticed two new fun things at the restaurant - the first being a Lego model of the restaurant, haha! I love the window that shows the workers making the little soup dumplings inside.  



On our way out I stopped to look at the little stand of merchandise that is sold there - and had to get this little shrimp Shumai keychain, haha.  I have a soup dumpling one from a past visit that I currently use, but this one is too cute to pass up!  





No comments:

Post a Comment