Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Table For Two's Everything But the Eggroll Bowl

During the month of January, I joined Table For Two's cooking challenge, which consisted of making a few meals a week based on her meal plans.  It was a great way to try new recipes and cook at home more regularly! 

One of my early favorites was this Everything But the Eggroll Bowl- essentially the meat and vegetables of a delicious egg roll, but deconstructed as a dish on its own.  It's a really quick recipe, especially with the use of a cole slaw/broccoli slaw (in my case) from the grocery store as the bulk of the vegetables.  Also, it's a great recipe for adapting to any vegetables that you might have in your kitchen - just chop them up and throw them in.  This is the only recipe from the January challenge that I have made twice so far, and I definitely will be adding it to my regular rotation! 





No comments:

Post a Comment