Monday, March 25, 2019

Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Core Ice Cream


Ben & Jerry's recently came out with Cookie Dough Core versions of their very popular Core ice cream, and I was very excited to try them out!  This Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Core flavor especially sounded really delicious - a "cookie milk ice cream with fudge chips and a chocolate chip cookie dough core". 

The ice cream itself it delicious, especially if you like chocolate chip ice cream like I do.  I can't really say that the cookie milk ice cream flavor is really obvious, but it's tasty nonetheless, haha.  The chocolate chip cookie dough core is thick and sweet, and a little bit grainy.  It might just be from the brown sugar being frozen, but it wasn't quite as "dough-y" as I would've liked.  Overall, I like the taste of this flavor, but it won't beat out my long-standing favorite, the Milk and Cookies flavor :o)    


No comments:

Post a Comment