Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Georgetown Cupcake - Red White and Blue Vanilla Surprise + Coconut Creme Cheesecake


Feeling very summery with these July Georgetown Cupcake flavors! First up is the Red White and Blue Vanilla Surprise, which consists of a Vanilla cupcake infused with red, white, and blue candy nonpareils, and topped with Madagascar vanilla buttercream frosting, and red and blue fondant stars.  I love Funfetti cake, and this was a delicious variation with the red, white and blue nonpareils in the cake. 

I also got the Coconut Creme Cheesecake - which I knew would not be a favorite due to the coconut flavor, haha.  But of course as a new flavor I had to try it!  This cupcake is a Coconut cheesecake with a graham cracker crumb crust, topped with a coconut buttercream frosting, toasted coconut flakes and a fondant palm tree.  So, as expected this isn't a cupcake I'd get again since I don't like coconuts, but I love the cute little palm tree, and the creamy cheesecake base doesn't have an overwhelming coconut flavorBut not to worry if you like coconut - the combination of the coconut frosting and cheesecake together definitely make it good for any fans! 

No comments:

Post a Comment