Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Smoko - Dumpling and Toast


Ever since I started following Smoko on Instagram a while back, I've been obsessed with their cute and fun products!  I first got the little dumpling lamp, which gives off a gentle glow while being super cute and squishy.  I recently got two more items that I had ordered a while ago - a dumpling mug and toast mug!  The dumpling mug has the same dumpling character in various drawings, which remind me of the delicious soup dumplings at Din Tai Fung :o) The toast mug is slightly smaller and square, like a thick piece of toast (with a face on it, haha) If you're also a fan of food/cute themed items (or know someone that would love them as a gift), be sure to check out all of the fun items that Smoko offers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment