Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Jinya Ramen Pike and Rose - Chef's Special Kara-Men

I'm a big fan of Jinya Ramen's regular menu items, but I also really enjoy that they have special menu items available throughout the year to switch it up a bit!  

The current Chef's special is available until May 31st, and is a spicy "Kara-men": clear chicken broth, ground pork, bean sprouts, green onion, onion, cilantro, chili paste, onsen tamago, and sesame seed.  I did switch the thin noodles for their thick noodles because I like them better, but otherwise kept everything as listed.  This was a great bowl with a lot of flavor!  I'm not even a big cilantro fan but it was fine in this dish, plus it added a nice pop of color to the rest of the bowl, haha.  It was not really as spicy as I thought it would be, but it was still very delicious and I'd definitely get it again! 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment