Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Takeout Tuesday - Sushiko's Restaurant Week Dinner

 

I've been getting a lot of takeout from restaurants around me since March as a way to make the most of this time at home and support some great places.  I know that I am very lucky to have SO many places near me to try!  

I wanted to take some time to share some of the delicious food I've had these last few months, starting with this Restaurant Week dinner from Sushiko!  I treated myself to this three course takeout dinner for my birthday last week and it was so delicious.  I love that there were choices for each course, but clearly I had a hankering for sushi and sashimi, haha.  Everything was very fresh and packaged nicely for the car ride home.  This was a great Restaurant Week takeout meal and I would definitely recommend it - it's available until the 31st for anyone that is interested! 



Sushiko Chevy Chase

5455 Wisconsin Avenue 

Chevy Chase, MD 20815

No comments:

Post a Comment