Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Takeout Tuesday - Anh-mazing Viet Kitchen's Cajun Seafood Banh Mi



I recently got takeout from one of the restaurants inside the Block MD, Anh-mazing Viet Kitchen, and I already can't wait to go back for this Banh Mi! This is their Cajun Seafood Banh Mi, but it's not just with any basic seafood.  This one is packed with fried soft shell crab and shrimp, which are two of my favorites!  I will take every opportunity to enjoy soft shell crab, especially fried so it's super crispy.  For the Cajun part - it comes with a delicious and savory Cajun sauce to pour over or dip the sandwich in to.  This packs a lot of flavor and texture, and I highly recommend trying it out especially if you also love seafood, soft shell crab, or Banh Mi! 


Anh-mazing Viet Kitchen
inside The Block MD
967 Rose Avenue
North Bethesda, MD 

No comments:

Post a Comment