Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Takeout Tuesday - CM Chicken Rockville Pike


I've heard of CM (Choong Man) Chicken before in the general DMV area, but had never been out to try them.  Luckily I heard that there was a Rockville Pike location opening a few weeks ago, so of course I had to order some Korean fried chicken!

For my first takeout visit I decided to get their Soy Chicken - they smelled incredible on my drive home!  Each piece is super crispy and loaded with flavor - the crunch is very addictive!  I received a side of coleslaw with my order which was great to balance out the strong flavor of the chicken.  I can see why people are such big fans of their chicken!  I will definitely be back, especially to try the Tikkudak fried chicken (fried and wood charcoal grilled version), yum!



CM Chicken Rockville 

765 Rockville Pike Ste E

Rockville, Maryland 20852

No comments:

Post a Comment