Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Takeout Tuesday - ChiKo Bethesda

A big welcome to ChiKo on their newest location in downtown Bethesda, MD!  I am a big fan of ChiKo but haven't been able to enjoy their food as I have not been traveling to DC at all recently.  I was very excited when the news came out about their MD location, and of course I had to get takeout on their opening night last Friday!  

Online ordering is very easy to navigate and two things stood out to me: being able to choose a later pickup time, and the option to add utensils.  The utensil one might seem small but since I am always eating at home I always feel like it's such a waste to have a bunch of utensil packs going unused.  

Now onto the food! I got three menu items that I have enjoyed before and they were as delicious as I remembered.  I am really looking forward to getting more takeout from them soon!



Dry spiced double-fried chicken wings


Soy glazed brisket


Half-a-cado salad


 

ChiKo Bethesda

7280 Woodmont Avenue

Bethesda, MD 

No comments:

Post a Comment