Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Takeout Tuesday - Temari Japanese Cafe's Chicken Karaage Dinner


 

Temari Japanese Cafe on Rockville Pike has been one of my go-to restaurants for years, and one of my staple takeout spots since last spring.  They have been doing such a great job with consistently good dishes packed up really nicely for takeout, as you can see in the above dinner!  

I usually split things up to last a few meals, so it's a great deal in addition to being delicious.  The salad especially is packed really tightly into the container and is a big "meal-sized" salad, with a delicious dressing on the side.  Chicken Karaage (Japanese fried chicken bites) isn't something I should be eating normally (oops), but it's one of my favorites and always hits the spot! 


Temari Japanese Cafe
1043 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852

No comments:

Post a Comment