Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Takeout Tuesday - Carmen's Italian Ice Mango Ice


Look at that perfect scoop on top, yum!  I've talked about the other offerings at Carmen's Italian Ice before but their Mango ice is definitely my top pick by far.  I love how smooth the ice is and the strong mango flavor - even a little cup can pack a big punch.  I know a lot of people love the layered Gelati (ice + custard) which is a great option when you want a little bit of both, but I'm a purist and keep those separate whenever I order them - so delicious either way!   

Since their Rockville location is closer to my office I haven't been able to stop by as often, but I have been over there a few times recently.  With the unofficial start of summer this past weekend, I'll be sure to hit up Carmen's more often!


Carmen's Italian Ice
1115 Nelson Street
Rockville, MD 20850

No comments:

Post a Comment