Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Takeout Tuesday - Call Your Mother Deli in Pike & Rose


Welcome to the neighborhood Call Your Mother deli!  Their newest location is in Pike & Rose, which is very exciting since it'll be much easier to go and grab something delicious for breakfast or lunch.  Their opening day was yesterday with a steady stream of customers when I went mid-morning.  I got the Royal Palm bagel sandwich, and it was packed full of flavor and different textures.  I really enjoyed this one as a smoked salmon fan.  They also threw in a free chocolate chip cookie which is still waiting in the fridge for me to enjoy as a snack today.  



I love how creative their menu is, with lots of sandwich selections that you may not find in a traditional bagel shop.  



During their pre-opening last Saturday when I happened to walk by, I got the Turkey BLTA from their lunch sandwiches section, as well as a plain bagel to freeze and an extra snickerdoodle cookie.  This was free for the pre-opening and I will definitely be getting these again, especially that sandwich with the flavorful herb mayo and plenty of fillings! 



 

Call Your Mother - Pike & Rose

11808 Grand Park Avenue

North Bethesda, MD 20852

No comments:

Post a Comment