Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Takeout Tuesday - Too Good to Go Order from Teamania


 

I've used the Too Good to Go app a handful of times, and I love how there's always an element of surprise.  I see what's available in my area, and pay ahead of time for a surprise bag from a participating local spot - snacks, meals, and sometimes even market grocery items.  

One of my favorite spots to use the app has been Teamania, an Asian-European bakery in Rockville because the store has so many items that could be in my surprise bag.  In this recent bag a few weeks ago, there was a wide range of sweet and savory items, and everything was delicious!  I especially liked how I could try items that maybe I wouldn't think to get if I was there on my own, like the ones with pork or cheese inside.  Even if I get their bag on multiple days, it's fun knowing that each bag can be very different inside.  It has definitely been nice to be able to try out so many of their bakery items! 

Teamania
130 Rollins Avenue
Suite B
Rockville, MD 20852    

No comments:

Post a Comment