Friday, August 21, 2009

Love, Love, Love: Georgetown Cupcake

I think my friends and I can safely say that we are one of the ORIGINAL fans of Georgetown Cupcake, starting from our whirlwind (and nausea-inducing) cupcake tour, which took place the first weekend of Georgetown Cupcake's grand opening. Ever since then, their cupcakes have been my baseline for comparison to any other cupcake. More often than not, you will hear me say, "It's good, but just not the same as Gtown..."



Best Surprise EVER!

Everyone knows how much I love Georgetown Cupcake, and my birthday really confirmed how much I've been grinding my love of the cupcakes into my friends' brains this whole time. I got home from work to find the above BOX OF OMG AMAZING waiting for me at the front desk of my apartment building. Thank you M for such a fantastic surprise!!



My Favorite!!

Oh, but it didn't stop there. P had also gone out to get 8 of my favorite flavor, the Red Velvet cupcake!!! Thanks P!!!

If you haven't been to Georgetown Cupcake yet (which frankly would be really bizarre if you're reading this/know me and I haven't made you go yet..) GO NOW!!

To make things even more amazing/horrifying for my diet, Georgetown Cupcake is currently in the process of opening another store in..... DOWNTOWN BETHESDA. Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.


2 comments: