Thursday, May 13, 2010

Ad Hoc Cookbook

 

<3 Thomas Keller <3
Like many food-lovers I know, I loooooove collecting cookbooks.  And I really mean "collect", as I unfortunately wind up oohing and aahing over the photographs and then never make anything from the book, haha.  That being said, I was SUPER excited to win a copy of Thomas Keller's Ad Hoc at Home, because a) Thomas Keller is amazing (as you can see from my numeous Bouchon posts); and b) I've had this on my Amazon wishlist for a while but never pulled the trigger and bought it.  I haven't had much time to really read through the book yet, but I'm super excited to sit and drool over the recipes and photographs, haha.  Maybe even one day I'll actually make something from there :o)  A huge "Thank you!" to Artisan Books for hosting such an awesome giveaway!!

2 comments: