Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Pureology HydraWhip



I came home from work one day to this fab tub of Pureology Hydrawhip waiting for me, woo!  I'm assuming it's from an online magazine contest, but there was no letter or any information included.  Either way- definitely excited to have it, I really, really like it a lot so far!  It smells fantastic (slightly sweet, but hard to describe beyond that), and the little comb is a nice touch.  It really is a souffle-esque texture like it says on the website- light and fluffy.  I'm always on the lookout for hydrating/color-saving products, and this one has been great to use so far.  So thank you, whatever magazine I won this from, for giving me a chance to try out on my it's-too-expensive-but-I-do-it-anyways-highlighted hair!  

4 comments:

  1. I love pureology! I use their shampoo and sometimes also splurge on the conditioner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ilana: You should try this one- great for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I love how you have no idea where it came from. :p Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @SNC: Haha, I know, so silly!

    ReplyDelete