Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Marc By Marc Jacobs Bag

 


Just wanted to share one of my Christmas presents this year- a new Marc By Marc Jacobs bag, woo!  Marc By Marc Jacobs accessories are some of my favorite pieces- always cute, fun, and just a little different from other brands.  

This one is a little smaller than my normal gargantuan tote bags, so it's forcing me to be a little more organized.  Aka, don't throw anything and everything in my bags, haha.  But it's a great everyday bag, and the leather is as soft as buttah.


 


Love the cute little turnlock detail that a lot of Marc By Marc Jacobs bags have!  It doesn't actually work as a lock for the bag, but cute nonetheless.  What are your favorite handbag brands?

5 comments:

  1. LOVE! I'm actually looking for a black bag, but want something bigger. Went to Nordstrom Rack and Marshalls last night: nada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I luuuuurv MBMJ. Sadly, all I own is my wallet. Love this bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Olga: Thanks! Hope you find a good one soon.

    @Sassy Marmalade: Thanks! I know I can't stop with the MBMJ obsession.

    ReplyDelete
  4. K, that is one gorgeous bag! I really like M by MJ stuff but I still don't own a bag from this line. T_T

    ReplyDelete
  5. @SNC: Put it on your bday/Christmas list! ;o)

    ReplyDelete