Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Birthday Cake Oreos




A huge thank you to the lovely Shop n' Chomp for sending me such a fun surprise package!  She sent me a box of the limited edition Birthday Cake Oreos and Asian face masks!




I knew that these Oreos would essentially be like Oreos + Funfetti, but I didn't expect the sweet smell to literally permeate through the packaging- haha!  In addition to the sprinkles in the filling, the Oreo cookie itself is embossed with a special design, as you can see above.  If you're a fan of Funfetti/sprinkles/frosting these are fantastic :o)  I will say that these are MUCH sweeter than Oreos (didn't think that was possible, did ya?), so it's definitely harder to eat too many of these, haha.  

1 comment:

  1. I bought myself a package too and omg they were good! (I hadn't had an Oreo in a while...hehe)

    Hope you liked the masks! :)

    ReplyDelete