Thursday, June 28, 2012

Skinny Cow - Cookies 'n Cream Ice Cream Bar



I'm a huge fan of ice cream, and while I have my favorites, I'm always up for trying out some new flavors and products.

These Skinny Cow Cookies 'n Cream Truffle bars  were on sale and I had a coupon, so it was an easy choice to try these out, haha.  They are only 100 calories per bar, which isn't all that bad considering what some other ice creams can total. 




Taste-wise, they didn't particularly taste like regular cookies 'n cream ice cream, with not a ton of cookie pieces that actually made anything taste cookie-ish.  It was mostly a pretty sweet vanilla, and most of the chocolate flavor coming from the fancy drizzle pattern surrounding the bar.  However, it was satisfying and tasty enough for a fun dessert option.  Give it a try if you're a fan of the other products in the Skinny Cow line!

3 comments:

  1. I have to agree that it wasn't cookies n cream per say, but it was still a great sweet treat! I wish there were more cookie crumbles :D

    ReplyDelete