Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Ben & Jerry's Free Cone Day - Candy Bar Pie Ice Cream



I hope all of you were able to get over to a Ben & Jerry's on Free Cone Day, which took place on April 9th.   I took this opportunity to try out a new flavor, Candy Bar Pie: Peanut Butter Ice Cream with Fudge Flakes, Chocolate Nougat & Sweet & Salty Pretzel Swirls.  

Based on the ingredients I knew I would like it, so no surprises there, haha. I loved the fudge flakes and the peanut butter flavor especially - mmm, you can never go wrong with that combo.  I'm not a huge "nougat" person on its own but swirled throughout the ice cream didn't really stand out too much for me anyway.  This currently is a Scoop Shop-only flavor so get yourself over to a Ben & Jerry's if you'd like to try this one out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment