Friday, April 26, 2013

Haute Papier - Hautebox #1



Back in March when I wrote a guest post on my friend Hey Love Designs' blog, I mentioned Haute Papier's new subscription Hautebox service that I had signed up for.  I recently received my first box, and I was so excited to check out what was inside!

In this shipment I received a super fun cake-themed birthday card, two bright pink and green thank you cards, a "Maryland of Opportunity" memo pad, mini gold striped notepad, two metallic pencils, and one of those popular flat elastic ribbon hair ties. I love everything and they are totally items that I would pick out for myself in a store! The only problem is that I will be hard-pressed to actually use the cute cards instead of keeping them for myself, haha. I can't wait until the next Hautebox arrives :o) 

2 comments: