Thursday, December 19, 2013

Shake Shack - Pumpkin Pie Oh My Concrete, Take 2

Although you may not believe me, I wasn't originally planning on getting the Pumpkin Pie Oh My concrete again this year, since I had already enjoyed it last fall.  Then, I got the following Tweet reply from Shake Shack: "So happy you're a fan! The pumpkin pie is new this year, developed specially by our culinary director. Graham cracker crust = yes."

Well, of course now that meant it was NEW, so I HAD to get it this year...




Mmm, this concrete is just SO SO SO SO SO SO good.  There are big chunks of the pumpkin pie throughout the creamy vanilla custard, and it is a must-have for anyone that is a fan of pumpkin pie. I love that Shake Shack does seasonal menu items like this, especially during my favorite PUMPKIN EVERYTHING season, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment