Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Atlanta Visit - Sprinkles Ice Cream and Cookies

During my visit to Atlanta last month to see my friends A and D, I had to schedule some time to check out the Sprinkles Ice Cream and cookie shop!  The shop is located in a mall, but there is a separate outside entrance as well - which also houses the cupcake ATM.



The interior was SUPER cute, and there was so much to look at.  Cupcakes, ice cream toppings and cones, cookies, and an extensive menu along the wall.  




Since I can get Sprinkles cupcakes in DC, I knew that my purchases would definitely be ice cream and a cookie.  The ice cream above is a kid's cup of their red velvet ice cream.  The kid's cup was the perfect size for a little snack, and as you can see there is plenty of red velvet cake inside.  I also love how the ice cream coordinated with the cup and spoon, haha.




I also bought a peanut butter pretzel chip cookie to take home - this cookie is huge!  I loved the flavor combination of this cookie, and I think this would be a big hit with any sweets fan.  Since there aren't too many outposts of Sprinkles' ice cream/cookie shops, I definitely recommend checking it ouf if you are in Atlanta! 


Sprinkles - Atlanta
3393 Peachtree Road
Atlanta, GA 30326

No comments:

Post a Comment