Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Bath and Body Works - Fall Candles



Happy August everybody!  What better way to celebrate than with... Fall candles, haha.  Yes, I am fully aware that it's still summer, but when Bath and Body Works came out with the new Fall candles and there was a sale, of course I had to snag a few of them. 

I love most of the Fall candles, but I was particularly excited to get the Apple Cinnamon Cider and Pumpkin Peanut Brittle ones.  The Pumpkin Peanut Brittle smells like pumpkin spice and peanut butter, a very warm and bakery-style scent to me which I love.  And the Apple Cinnamon Cider definitely smells like cider which is great, compared to a regular apple scent.  It might seem too early right now, but if you're also a fan of Fall scents like apples and pumpkin you should definitely check out the collection soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment