Monday, August 20, 2018

Sunday Morning Bakehouse - Cinnamon Sugar Brioche Doughnut

I have quickly become a big fan of Sunday Morning Bakehouse's treats that are available at the Pike Central Farm market, and my recent favorite is the cinnamon sugar Brioche doughnut! 



The doughnuts are available in the cinnamon sugar version, as well a homemade jam-filled version.



I love that these are sold in paper cups to make it easier to hold while taking it home and when you're eating!



The doughnut manages to be super light and rich at the same time.  Which might sound like a bad thing, but it's literally like biting into a cinnamon sugar pillow, haha.  You're definitely getting the satisfaction of a decadent doughnut, but without a heavy feel.  It's hard to explain it clearly, but I can tell you that it's super delicious!  I look forward to enjoying more of their treats in addition to this doughnut! 

No comments:

Post a Comment