Wednesday, April 10, 2019

BurgerFi - Pike & Rose


Welcome to the neighborhood BurgerFi Pike & Rose!  I haven't tried BurgerFi before, but I was excited to see a casual restaurant come in, especially with burgers and milkshakes!

On their official opening day this past Monday, I stopped by for dinner.  I ordered a regular single burger with lettuce, tomato, and pickles, and the red velvet shake.  The restaurant was pretty crowded being opening day, but it was easy to find a seat at the communal table in the center of the dining room while waiting for my order.  I also liked that they use the LevelUp app, so I can start earning rewards on my visits!

The burger was delicious, and I liked the meat patty especially - it was a little crispy on the edges but still juicy in the middle, and really tasty.  This was a good "base" burger for my first visit, but I was definitely tempted by all of the signature burgers and topping choices.  The red velvet milkshake was huge, and such a pretty pink color, haha.  The shake was thick and delicious -  with the randomly humid April weather that night it really felt like summer drinking this.  I look forward to trying more of the options on the menu, especially as it gets even warmer out!

BurgerFi Pike & Rose
11881 Grand Park Avenue
North Bethesda, MD 20852

No comments:

Post a Comment