Monday, April 29, 2019

The Baked Bear - Cinnamon Roll Cookie



I had the chance to go get the cookie of the month at The Baked Bear recently, which was posted earlier as a Cinnamon Roll flavor.  I like snickerdoodle cookies, so I knew this one would be good! 

I have to admit I was disappointed when I saw this one on the cookie shelf, because the photo they had posted online had a swirl of frosting on top of the cookie - making it really look like a cinnamon roll.  However, taste-wise this one was very good.  It's like a more cinnamon-heavy snickerdoodle cookie, and was perfect with some milk.  Even though this one will be gone soon, they usually have a snickerdoodle cookie available as a regular cookie flavor - I hope the one for May is a more distinct flavor. 


No comments:

Post a Comment