Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Pike Central Farm Market - Sunday Morning Bakehouse


The Pike Central Farm Market started back up at the end of April, and I couldn't wait to get my hands on the Sunday Morning Bakehouse treats again!  Apparently I was far from the only person to think this, as there was a long line of other customers eagerly awaiting baked goods only 15 minutes after the market had opened.

I got the sausage and cheddar croissant, and also picked up a new lemon meringue doughnut - a great combination of sweet and savory for my weekend mornings!  I don't normally choose lemon meringue desserts, but I love their regular brioche doughnuts and this one was a really good variation with lemon filling and meringue topping.  The sausage and cheddar croissant was flaky on the outside and cheesy and delicious on the inside - it's quickly becoming a favorite savory option for me.  If you're in the area on Saturday mornings, be sure to get in line early before they sell out!


No comments:

Post a Comment