Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Takeout Tuesday - Full On Craft Eats & Drinks - Le Pilgrim


 

While I don't really have turkey on Thanksgiving anyway (no one in my family loves it that much, haha), I couldn't pass up this Thanksgiving-themed sandwich from Full on Craft Eats & Drinks because it sounded really good!  Le Pilgrim consists of "Fresh roasted turkey, cranberry relish, mashed potatoes, cornbread and apple stuffing, herb mayo on a French loaf with a side of gravy for dunkin'".  My favorite components were the mashed potatoes and gravy (my favorite side dish for the holidays), but the turkey itself was really tender and delicious too.  It was a deliciously messy meal trying to dunk this packed sandwich into the gravy, haha.  

Due to its popularity they are planning on having this in December as well, but be sure to order early before they sell out!  


 Full On Craft Eats &Drinks

4007-D Norbeck Road

Rockville, MD 20853


No comments:

Post a Comment