Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Takeout Tuesday - Sarah's Handmade Ice Cream Wildwood


The weather might be getting cooler around here, but to me there's never a bad time of year for ice cream! I was so happy to hear that Sarah's Handmade Ice Cream was opening their second location a little closer to me, and of course I had to go check it out on their opening day! 

This new location is bright and airy, with all the necessary precautions in place.  You can see on the back wall of the photo above that there are a lot of flavors to choose from.  I love how they cover both classic and unique flavors so it'll be easy to find something delicious for any taste.  



For my first visit, I ordered two pints - Coffee Oreo and Chippy Chip.  They do take in-person orders, but their online ordering site is very easy to navigate if you want to order ahead and pick up quickly.  Both of these are delicious and have a ton of texture from the mix-ins - so good!

 

I don't believe you can buy this 12 flavor sampler, but I was lucky to win one from posting about their opening weekend on Instagram - this is such a fun way to try a bunch of flavors!  I especially liked this for trying flavors that I wouldn't normally get, like strawberry and salted caramel.  They do offer a sampler in store where you can choose any flavor as 5 kid scoops in a takeout container, which might have to be one of my next orders.  Even though it's colder out, I'll definitely be back to enjoy some more ice cream soon! 


Sarah's Handmade Ice Cream
10219 Old Georgetown Road
Bethesda, MD 20814

No comments:

Post a Comment