Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Takeout Tuesday - Crispy Pork Belly Panang Curry from Bangkok Garden


 

Mmm, just seeing this photo makes me wish I had this dish to eat again now!  This is Bangkok Garden - Rockville's Panang Curry with crispy pork belly as the protein, and it is quickly becoming one of my favorite takeout dishes of theirs.  They offer a wide range of protein options on a lot of their dishes, from vegetables, tofu, chicken, and of course this delicious crispy pork belly.  The crunchy texture of the outside of the pork belly with the creamy Panang curry is an awesome combination over rice!  This was a generous portion that I enjoyed over several meals, adding some of my own stir fried vegetables to bulk up leftovers as well.  Definitely give this one a try if you're local!  


Bangkok Garden 
891-D Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852  

No comments:

Post a Comment