Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Takeout Tuesday - Pizza Bagel from Call Your Mother Deli



There's something so simple and delicious about a pizza bagel to me - and when you can elevate it like this version from Call Your Mother deli, it's even better! 

This pizza bagel is part of the dinner menu at their Pike and Rose location, and is a plain bagel topped with tomato sauce, Mozz/Prov cheese blend, pepperoni, and pesto.  My favorite parts are the super crispy mini pepperoni cups and the combination of the tomato and pesto sauces together.  This is definitely one of the highlights of their dinner menu for me, and I'm happy that they're offering fun items like this later in the day so close to me!


Call Your Mother Deli
11807 Grand Park Avenue
North Bethesda, MD 20852  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment