Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Georgetown Cupcake Holiday Cupcakes, Continued


Love the holidays!!

We rounded out the Georgetown Cupcake holiday selections by trying out the Eggnog cupcake.  It was v......eggnog-y, not sure what else to say, haha.  Suffice to say, if you're a fan of eggnog, you will like this cupcake.  I don't particularly care for it, but I'm glad I tried this one out.  As you can see the other flavors we got this time around were the chocolate peppermint and the gingerbread, which I wrote about in the post here.

The last holiday cupcake is the Snowball (coconut) cupcake, which I did not try out, but I did give to my friend "I" since she likes coconut flavors.  From the looks of it, it looked like their regular Coconut cupcake, but apparently the Snowball has a cream filling.  "I" says: "I loved the Snowball cupcake! It had this really delicious cream filling. Plus, it is just pretty to look at."

Georgetown Cupcake definitely did not disappoint with their mostly delicious and varied holiday flavors.  Can't wait to try out January's: Toasted Marshmallow + Salted Caramel!  

3 comments:

  1. I want more Georgetown Cupcakes! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look great - and were tasty too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, can't wait to see what they come up with this Christmas!

    ReplyDelete