Thursday, January 31, 2013

Georgetown Cupcake - Caramel Praline Crunch Cupcake



This Caramel Praline Crunch cupcake from Georgetown Cupcake is a new flavor for 2013, and I was definitely looking forward to it when it came out in January! 

This is a Caramel cupcake baked with fresh praline, topped with praline buttercream frosting, a caramel drizzle, and crushed praline.

From the description, it might seem like there's a lot going on for one little cupcake.  Be that as it may, this was super delicious!  I've never been a huge fan of pralines much, but the praline flavor in the cake and frosting wasn't overwhelming at all.  In fact, I'd say the caramel flavor was stronger overall.  As far as texture, the crushed pralines were a great touch.  This was really a tasty cupcake and I'm so happy it was added to the menu rotation.  I hope they bring it back occasionally as the secret free flavor! 

No comments:

Post a Comment