Monday, January 14, 2013

Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte and Graeter's Vanilla Chocolate Chip Ice Creams



While I was in Seattle, I had the chance to try out two new to me ice creams, the first being the Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte.  I had looked around for this ice cream here and there with no luck, but was happy to come across it at a Target in Seattle.




You can sort of tell in the photo above, but the ice cream consists of a pumpkin and vanilla swirl mixed throughout.  There's definitely a hint of coffee flavor as well, which is a bonus in my book since I love coffee ice cream.  I wish they offered this ice cream year-round!




The second ice cream that I got to try out was Graeter's vanilla chocolate chip - I had never had Graeter's before but had heard great things about it from friends.  After confirming that this was the correct Cincinnati ice cream with my friend A, I quickly popped this pint into our cart at the grocery store, haha. 



I specifically got the vanilla chocolate chip ice cream because I love that flavor, but also because I had heard that the chocolate chips are homemade as well.  This was SO GOOD. The huge chunks of rich chocolate chips were absolutely delicious!   I decided to go all out and try a scoop of each ice cream in a bowl one night - mmmmmmmm.  I'm really glad I got to try out both of these ice creams during my trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment