Thursday, February 7, 2013

Georgetown Cupcake - Sisters Cupcake



You know I always love when there's a new Georgetown Cupcake flavor offered as a free secret flavor!


Available for a limited time only, this special cupcake combines Georgetown Cupcake Sister - Owners Sophie and Katherine’s favorite flavors into a decadent treat, a Valrhona chocolate cupcake, filled with chocolate ganache, and topped with caramel buttercream frosting and crushed hazelnuts.


Let's not all get so surprised when I say - I LOVED THIS, haha.  I mean, it really was a no-brainer, considering I love ALL of the components of this cupcake separately, so putting it together was definitely good for me.  It's basically like putting together their Lava Fudge + Salted Caramel + Chocolate Hazelnut cupcakes, haha.  As far as I know they've only offered this flavor combination this one time last year, but I would love if they offered it again sometime!

2 comments: